Below is a general list of resources we recommend for learning about climate change. For learning how to use En-ROADS to discuss climate change solutions, we recommend our free, online Mastering En-ROADS course at learn.climateinteractive.org.
- Climate 101 with Bill Nye "The Science Guy" and National Geographic (4-minute video)
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Assessment Report 6 (AR6) Synthesis Report Summary for Policymakers (2023): the newest IPCC report, synthesizing the reports of the physical science, impacts, and mitigation working groups (below).
- IPCC AR6 Physical Science Summary for Policymakers (2021): the newest IPCC report on the most up-to-date physical understanding of the climate system and climate change.
- IPCC AR6 Impacts, Adaptation, & Vulnerability Summary for Policymakers (2022): the newest IPCC report on the effects of climate change on humans, ecosystems, and biodiversity.
- IPCC AR6 Mitigation of Climate Change Summary for Policymakers (2022): the newest IPCC report on the potential of different methods for addressing climate change (what En-ROADS focuses on!)
- IPCC Special Report on Global Warming of 1.5°C (2018): a summary for policymakers on the impacts associated specifically with global warming of 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels
- Executive Summary of the US National Climate Assessment (for US audiences): an in-depth report on the present and future impacts of climate change in the United States